Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Feature


We will be starting a new feature called "Our Favorite Things" in which we will be showcasing our staff's favorite products that we carry in our store and website. The first installment comes courtesy of Brittney. One of her favorite products is the Pass Christian Soap Company's Foaming Sugar Scrub in the Sugar Blossom scent.

Brittney writes: " I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants their skin to be silky smooth. This exfoliating sugar scrub is a wonderful new twist on classic sugar scrubs. While other sugar scrubs are just 'scrub', this one foams AND scrubs. When I use this product, I have noticed a difference in not only the way my skin feels, but also the way it looks. I love to give this as a gift as well. I have given it to my mother, grandmother, aunts and friends. They all love it!" Click here to read more about the product and to purchase.

No comments: